2018 California Expanded Learning Summits
The California Department of Education’s Expanded Learning Division (CDE-EXLD), in partnership with the System of Support for Expanded Learning (SSEL) and the California After School Network (CAN), will be hosting the California Expanded Learning Summit–three, one-day events.
There is no cost to attend this event and space will be limited.
- August 16th, 2018: Oakland Bay Area, CA
- August 23rd, 2018: Pomona/Los Angeles, CA
- September 5th, 2018: Visalia/Central Valley, CA
Who should attend: Grantee Staff, Expanded Learning Stakeholders, K-12 Administrators and Leaders, and program partners of:
- After School Education and Safety (ASES)
- 21st Century Community Learning Centers (21st CCLC)
- After School Safety and Enrichment for Teens (ASSETs)
Day of event features:
- An informative day featuring an opening plenary
- A series of workshops presented by local programs and Expanded Learning champions from across the state.
- Complimentary breakfast and working lunch
- Day of event parking is free