2021 Site Coordinator Symposium Registration is OPEN!
February is almost here, and the 2021 Site Coordinator Expanded Learning Symposium is right around the corner! This year’s Symposium will be held virtually, and will provide a variety of innovative ways to learn and engage with colleagues from across the state – you do not want to miss this!
Tuesday, February 9th – Thursday, February 11th, 2021
Wednesday Symposium Spotlight: Site Coordinator Edition
- Sargina Yonan, Site Lead, Anges Baptist Elementary
- Xavier M. Barnett, Anaheim Achieves Program
Price & Westmont Elementary School
Thursday Symposium Spotlight: Leaders of the Field
- Micheal Funk, Director Expanded Learning Division, California Department of Education
- Tony Smith, CEO and Founder Whyspeople, Former Illionis State Superintendent of Education; Former Oakland Unified School District Superintendent
- Tiffany Gipson, Program Director for Equity and Quality Initiatives, California Afterschool Network
Accessing the Event
This event will be accessible through the CAN app both by computer and mobile devices. All workshops will be recorded and available for attendees to have access to after the event. Visit the CAN app info link to download the app, and access the workshops and virtual activities during the event.
Please contact Troy Selvey for all event and registration questions.