Site Coordinator Symposium
2022 Site Coordinator Symposium: Back to the Future
Wednesday, February 2 - Saturday, February 5, 2022
The Site Coordinator Network is excited to announce the 5th Annual, 2022 Site Coordinator Symposium: Back to the Future. This convening will provide hybrid opportunities, either in-person or virtually, from Wednesday, February 2– Saturday, February 5, 2022.
This event is presented by the CA Site Coordinator Network and supported by the California AfterSchool Network, California Department of Education Expanded Learning Division, and the System of Support for Expanded Learning.
California’s Expanded Learning Professionals will have a unique opportunity to learn from their peers, colleagues, and other experts during this informative 4-day event. Additionally, partners throughout the state are excited to provide Site Coordinators time to learn from another. Come and share in the experience and see what opportunities are here for you!
This year’s Symposium will be a hybrid experience, with in-person or virtual opportunities. The in-person location will be at the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center in Sacramento, CA.
What learning opportunities will be offered?
The Symposium will provide attendees the opportunity to build their capacity in the following areas;
- Addressing Adverse Childhood Experiences and Trauma
- Attendance Strategies
- Bullying Prevention
- Career Pathways
- Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI)
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Effective Site Leadership
- Equity-driven practices
- Health & Wellness
- Homework Strategies
- Inspiring and Supporting Front Line Staff
- Integration w/School Day Behavior Guidance
- Leadership Development
- Positive Youth Development
- Project-Based Learning
- School and District Partnership
- Service Learning
- Social Emotional Learning
- Staff Supervision
- Summer Learning Programs
- Team Building
- The Quality Standards for Expanded Learning
- Using Data to Inform Practice
- Visual/Performing Arts
- Youth Development
- Youth Engagement
- Youth Leadership
Who should attend the Symposium?
- Site Coordinators
- Assistant Site Coordinators
- Program Directors
- Grant Managers
- Technical Assistance Providers
- District and County Office of Education staff
- Community Based Organization leaders
- Site Coordinator Supporters and Champions