Register TODAY for the 2022 FALL ELO-P Workshop!
Thursday, November 10, 2022; 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM PST
The California AfterSchool Network (CAN) and California Department of Education (CDE), Expanded Learning Division (EXLD) are excited to offer a free & virtual Expanded Learning Opportunities Program (ELO-P) workshop for CA educators of all sectors. Participants will have the opportunity to further plan, learn, and enhance ELO-P efforts.
The workshop will provide an opening panel, breakout sessions, and an opportunity to connect with regional teams from the System of Support for Expanded Learning.
- 10:00 AM – Welcome
- 10:10 AM - Plenary: Inspirational Panel
- 10:30 AM – Transition
- 10:35 AM - Breakouts of Various Topics (75 minutes)
- 11:50 AM – Closing Reflection
- 12:00 PM – Transition to Regional Meet & Great
- 12:30 PM – Regional Rooms Closed & Event Adjourned
Breakout Session Topics
- Brand New to Expanded Learning
- Planning for ELO-P
- ELO-P & UTK/PK
- Developing Summer/Intersession Programming
- Workforce Strategies
- Supporting Rural/Small Districts
- Building Comprehensive Expanded Learning Programs
- Youth Voice and Leadership
- Integrating Expanded Learning and other Funding & Initiatives
Access our event webpage for additional information and details.