Registration is OPEN for the AB86 ELO Grant Convening!
Wednesday, May 5, 2021; 9:00 AM- 3:00 PM
Join us for a convening on A Whole Child Approach to the AB86 Expanded Learning Opportunities (ELO) Grants!
All CA Educators, of all sectors, are invited and encouraged to participate! This free virtual convening is designed to support the CA Educational Ecosystem with state and federal opportunities in supporting children, youth, and communities, with a Whole Child approach.
Space is limited, secure your spot today!
Special Guests & Presenters:
- Karen Pittman, Co-Founder and Senior Fellow, The Forum for Youth Investment
- Californians for Justice
- Michael Funk, Expanded Learning Division, California Department of Education
- Superintendents, District Leaders, and Friends!
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- American Institutes for Research
- California Children’s Trust
- California IT in Education
- California System of Support Geo Leads
- County Offices of Education
- Partnership for Children and Youth
- Turnaround for Children
- and more to be announced!
Below is a sneak peek of workshop topics:
- AB86 Information and Next Steps
- Assessment and Data Literacy
- Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Credit Recovery
- Community Building
- Community Partnerships
- Educator Professional Development
- Equity, Quality, and Continuous Improvement
- Fiscal Management
- Health & Wellness
- Homeless and Foster Youth
- Migrant Education
- Multilingual Learners
- Older Youth (High School Programs)
- Outdoor Learning
- Parent and Family Engagement
- Rural Education
- Safe and Supportive Environments
- Science of Learning and Development
- Social Emotional Learning
- Students with Special Needs
- Summer Learning
- Technology Integration
- Workforce Partnerships
- Youth Development
- Youth Voice and Engagement
- and more!
In partnership with the California AfterSchool Network (CAN), the California Department of Education (CDE), and the California Collaborative for Educational Excellence (CCEE).