YouTube Playlist: California Youth Opioid Response Project (YOR California)
The California Youth Opioid Response Project (YOR California) provides funding to local communities, service providers, and other stakeholders to prevent and reduce opioid and stimulant misuse, use disorders, and overdose deaths among youth (ages 12-24).
The following videos were made during Learning Collaboratives and other convenings bringing together subject matter experts in adolescent prevention and treatment. The videos are intended to expand and enhance the understanding of best practices in outreach, engagement, screening, assessment, treatment, and recovery services for Opioid Use and Stimulant Use Disorders for youth 12-24 years of age.
The playlist includes:
- YOR California – The Neuroscience of Substance Use & Youth, Thomas E. Freese, Ph.D., UCLA-Integrated Substance Abuse Programs
- YOR California - We are Human: Cultural Identity, Humility, and Connection, Cathy Cave, BS, Co-Founder at Inspired Vision.
- YOR California - Contingency Management, Overview, Evidence-Based Practices, and Youth Centered Care, Deb Werner, MA, and Mackenzie Slade, MPH, Advocates for Human Potential.
- YOR California - Youth & SUD Services: Consent to Treatment, Rebecca Gudeman Esq., National Center for Youth Law.
- YOR California - Digital Youth Opioid Outreach Strategies: Moving Youth from Awareness to Action, Carlos Morales, Viva Technology, Digital Marketing Ambassador
- YOR California - Welcome to the LGBTQIA2S+ Rainbow Community/Working with LGBTQIA2S+ Youth, Kristina Padilla, MA, LAADC, ICAADC, CGS, California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals