Afterschool & Summer Learning Activities
Looking for activities you can implement in your afterschool program today? Explore the resources below:
- First Woman Camp Experience: Hands-on activities that accompany NASA’s “First Woman” graphic novel series
- James Webb Space Telescope STEM Toolkit: Virtual and classroom resources related to the James Webb Space Telescope.
- Sun STEM Toolkit: Virtual and classroom resources related to the sun.
- Sustainable Aviation STEM Toolkit: Virtual and classroom resources related to aviation.
- NASA Coloring Pages: Color and learn about some faraway worlds with these coloring pages.
- NASA for Students Grades K-4: Fun activities centered around all things NASA. Games, puzzles, color, and more.
- Space Place Art Challenge: Space Place monthly art missions. Draw, color or paint the subject of the month.
- Climate Kids: Learn about weather and climate through games, activities, and videos
- Build to Launch with LEGO Education and Artemis I: An interactive digital learning adventure that explores the Artemis I mission to the Moon.
- Clean Room – Europa Clipper: Watch this live YouTube stream as NASA’s Europa Clipper, is built and tested.
- Learn the Phases of the Moon: Assemble a printable Moon Phases Calendar and Calculator.
- Night Sky Network: Astronomy clubs bring the wonder of the universe to the public.
- NASA Space Voyagers Game: A strategy card game where students explore the solar system.
- Mars Scavenger Hunt!: Students participate in a Martian mission by completing the Mars scavenger hunt.