CA Safe Schools for All – Resources
The Safe Schools For All Hub consolidates key resources and information to support safe, in-person learning in K-12 schools and mitigate the spread of COVID-19. New resources will be added to the Hub on a routine basis. Helpful Tip: Bookmark this page and visit for updates!
- Childcare Resources - Information from the CA Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing for child care providers, programs, and parents and families.
Support School Liaisons - Tools and resources
to assist local health jurisdictions and schools regarding
isolation and quarantine and positive testing or exposure to
COVID-19. Including the following:
- School Communication Resources
- Virtual Training Opportunities
- School Outbreak Response
- Parent Page - This page provides parents with resources and information on COVID-19 safety. Parents continuing to take action to keep their student and family safe are an important mitigation measure to stop COVID spread in schools.
- Mental Health Resources for Student & Staff - Resources and information to support the mental health and wellbeing of California students and staff in K-12 Schools.