Celebrating the California Expanded Learning Leadership Awards!
Thursday, October 26, 2023; 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The California AfterSchool Network, California Department of Education, and System of Support for Expanded Learning celebrated Lights On Afterschool by recognizing leaders across the state!
Congratulations to the Awardees, and thank you for the fantastic work you do in your committees!
Emerging Leadership Awardee
- Patricia Hernandez, ELP Site Director, Central Unified School District – Region 7
Innovative Leadership Awardees
- Olivia Kernen, Expanded Learning Coordinator, Humboldt County Office of Education – Region 1
- Julie Jarrett, Senior Director Expanded Learning, Butte County Office of Education – Region 2
- Rahele Atabaki, Director of Early Childhood Education, Teacher Instruction, Expanded Learning Opportunities Program, Washington Unified School District – Region 3
- Michael Taylor, Expanded Learning Opportunites Coordinator, San Rafael City School District – Region 4
- America Aguirre Gomez, CORAL Managing Director, Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County – Region 5
- Richelle Dials, Expanded Learning Program Coordinator, Team Charter – Region 6
- Marie Pinto, CEO, ProYouth – Region 7
- Jamie Cherry, Expanded Learning Opportunity Coordinator, Richland School District – Region 8
- Michael Trull, ASES Coordinator, Westmorland Union Elementary School – Region 9, Imperial
- Crystal-Jo Blanchard, ASSETs Program Director, Boys & Girls Club of Westminister – Region 9, Orange County
- Lillian Perez, Director of Expanded Learning Programs, Fallbrook Union Elementary School District – Region 9, San Diego
- Carmen Phillips, Director, ELementary Expanded Learning, Alvord USD – Region 10, Riverside
- Ana Parada, ASES After-School Program Coordinator, Pathways to College K8 – Region 10, San Bernardino
- Jane D’Anna, Director of Expanded Learning Opportunities, Lancaster School District – Region 11