One day left to register for the 2022 FALL ELO-P Workshop!
Thursday, November 10, 2022; 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM PST
The Fall ELO Program workshop is just around the corner! Space is limited, reserve your spot ASAP!
The California AfterSchool Network (CAN) and California Department of Education (CDE), Expanded Learning Division (EXLD) are excited to offer a free & virtual Expanded Learning Opportunities Program (ELO-P) workshop for CA educators of all sectors. Participants will have the opportunity to further plan, learn, and enhance ELO-P efforts.
The workshop will provide an opening panel, breakout sessions, and an opportunity to connect with regional teams from the System of Support for Expanded Learning.
- 10:00 AM – Welcome
- 10:10 AM - Plenary: Inspirational Panel
- 10:30 AM – Transition
- 10:35 AM - Breakouts of Various Topics (75 minutes)
- 11:50 AM – Closing Reflection
- 12:00 PM – Transition to Regional Meet & Great (Optional)
- 12:30 PM – Regional Rooms Closed & Event Adjourned
Breakout Session Topics
- Brand New to Expanded Learning
- Planning for ELO-P
- Developing Summer/Intersession Programming
- Workforce Strategies
- Supporting Rural/Small Districts
- Building Comprehensive Expanded Learning Programs
- Youth Voice and Leadership
- Integrating Expanded Learning and other Funding & Initiatives
Access our event webpage for additional information and details.