Secure Your Spot for the 2023 Fall ELO-P Academy!
September 20, 21, 26, 27, 2023; 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The California AfterSchool Network, in partnership with the CA Dept. of Education’s Expanded Learning Division, is excited to kick off the new school year with the 2023 Fall Expanded Learning Opportunities Program Academy!
The virtual four-day Fall ELO-P Academy is designed to support CA educators of all sectors to support and strengthen Expanded Learning Opportunities Programs (ELO-P). Participants can connect, learn, strengthen, and hear promising practices from our District, School, and Community Partner practitioners. Each day, we will focus on one specific hot topic of ELO-P based on the overall needs of the field.
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Daily
- Day One: Wednesday, September 20 – “ELO-P Nuts & Bolts”
- Day Two: Thursday, September 21 – “Creating Conditions for Children to Thrive through Expanded Learning:
- Day Three: Tuesday, September 26 – “Supporting Early Learners in Expanded Learning Programs”
- Day Four: Wednesday, September 27 – “Supporting LEA Leaders”
Who might attend?
- Existing EXL Providers (District, School, and Community Partners)
- Anyone engaged in supporting ELO-P planning and implementation
- District and School Leadership
- Community Partner Leadership