Supporting Students with Exceptional Needs
- CDE - Distance Learning Innovations in Special Education- Engaging Parents Recorded Webinar
- Center on Online Learning and Students with Disabilities - resources focused on making online learning more accessible, engaging, and effective for students with disabilities.
- Common Sense Media – Best Special Education Applications and Websites based on recommendations by educators who work with students with special needs.
- Educating All Learners During the COVID-19 Disaster – An alliance dedicated to equity for complex learners
- The Council for Exceptional Children – COVID-19 Information for Special Educators
- Council of Administrators of Special Education (CASE) - COVID-19 Resource Page
- National Center for Learning Disabilities - Personalized Learning and Students with Disabilities
- The State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA) - offers strategies and resources on its site for ensuring that online learning supports students with Individualized Education Plans.
- Kids Included Together (KIT) YouTube Channel
Teaching Tolerance - Supporting Students With Learning
Disabilities During School Closures