Looking for a sequence of activities you can implement in your afterschool program today? Say goodbye to googling or searching on Pinterest. Use the following activities in sequence to support youth in building an engineering mindset.
Environmental Science Playlist
- Activities: A list of dozens of activities on climate change with descriptions, age level, everything you need to know.
- Role Models: List of 13 inspiring examples of young environmentalists making a difference
- Activities: Free hands-on activities for families and educators on environmental advocacy, role models, and environmental friendly strategies.
- Environmental Science and Engineering: These 20+ free STEM lessons, projects, and activities have been grouped thematically to highlight environmental science challenges and potential STEM-based solutions: Energy, Ecological Footprint, Water, STEM Solutions
- Activities: Celebrate spring with 26 free science and engineering lessons, projects, and activities for enriching hands-on STEM related to spring weather, flowers, plants, and more!
Looking for EVEN More Activities at NASA?!
- Activity Toolkit: Engineering is Elementary’s NASA Partnership free units – A suite of free NASA-funded STEM resources for students in grades 3-8. All resources are research-based and classroom-tested. They are designed to support students’ understanding of space, while helping them see themselves as capable problem solvers.