APR-Fall 2019 Window Open for Reporting
Deadline: December 14, 2020
The Window II for Fall 2019 data entry has opened on October 27, 2020, and will be open through December 14, 2020.
Please be reminded that the timeline below will be the last opportunity to submit data for any of your Fall data for Window II. If you have not completed your submission for Fall Window II for any data set, please do so during this period.
The 21APR is a data collection tool administered by the U.S. Department of Education for all 21st Century Community Learning Centers (CCLC) grantees. The California Department of Education (CDE) may withhold payment or terminate grants if the APR is not submitted by the deadline. Grantees are responsible to report the following data for their 21st CCLC programs (core grant/school sites only):
- Profile updates (including contact information):
- Participation (attendance)
- Outcome Measures—Reading (English Language Arts) and Mathematics
- State Assessment Results (Smarter Balanced Assessment)
- Not Proficient (standard not met)—Baseline is 2018 (2018 results represent fiscal year [FY] 2017–18)
- Proficient (standard met or standard exceeded)—Baseline is 2019 (2019 results represent [FY] 2018–19)
Window I Closed as of August 24, 2020.
- Fall 2019: Opens October 27, 2020–December 14, 2020. (Reporting data for September 1, 2019–December 31, 2019)
- Spring 2020: Opens December 22, 2020–February 8, 2021. (Reporting data for January 1, 2020–June 30, 2020)
Please note that after these dates, the system is no longer active and grantees will not be able to add data. If your data is not submitted on time, your grant will be considered “Not in Good Standing”.
Grantee Level Justification
To capture justification at the Grantee level, a new field has been added to the Grantee Overview page. Use this space to explain how the Grantee and its Centers have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. For example, you can explain why data is not available and if/when you expect to be able to access the data to report it.
Center Level Justification
To capture conditions at the Center level, two options have been added to the “Inactive term” dropdown on the Center Overview page. The two new options are “COVID-19, Data Not Available” and “COVID-19, Data Not Available at This Time”.
- 21APR Tactile Group web page, including guidance and Frequently Asked Questions
- APR Webinar CDE 21st CCLC web page
If you have questions or require assistance to reset your password; or if you think you have completed the data and would like to make sure the data had come through, please contact Andrea Shumate, Associate Governmental Program Analyst, Expanded Learning Division, by phone at 916-445-5620 (voicemail only) or by email at email@example.com.
If you have questions and/or technical problems, please contact:
21st CCLC APR Help Desk
Help Desk Hours: Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–5 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)
Phone Number: 1-888-282-4589