CDE and CAN Create New Grantee Orientation Videos for Expanded Learning in California!
In collaboration with the California Department of Education’s Expanded Learning Division (CDE-EXLD), the California Afterschool Network has created a series of videos to help Expanded Learning grantee staff strengthen their knowledge and understanding. The videos can be used for program quality improvement planning, watched over a series of weeks, used as part of an on-boarding process, or even as a refresher at the end of the year!
- 85/15: Direct Service to Pupils, Administrative, Indirect Costs and Supplement vs. Supplant [*NEW]
- Grants 101 [NEW and IMPROVED]
- Federal Program Monitoring [NEW and IMPROVED]
- The Quality Standards for Expanded Learning in California
- Continuous Quality Improvement
Use these videos for training and check-ins with your staff, and share them with your colleagues!
Included with all orientation videos are activities, outlines, and materials that can be used to facilitate internal training and professional development with staff.