Important CDE Updates
Thursday, August 15: Attendance and Expenditure Revisions Due
- All grantees have until August 15 to submit FY 18-19 expenditure and attendance revisions to their fiscal analyst. For more information, contact your Regional Analyst.
Friday, September 20: Annual Outcome Based Data for Evaluation Due
- All grantees are responsible for completing the Annual Outcome Based Data for Evaluation and Continuous Quality Improvement. For more information, please contact your regional consultant
Thursday, October 31: School Site Substitution Form Due
- Programs are able to request a school site substitution if all of the requirements are met. If submitted and approved by October 31, it can be applied to the current fiscal year. If submitted and approved after October 31, it would be applied to the following fiscal year. To learn about the requirements for School Site Substitution or to view the full eblast, click here. To access the School Site Substitution Form, click here.
Update the After School Support and Information System Contacts
- The California Department of Education (CDE) uses the After School Support and Information System (ASSIST) to communicate important information, including deadlines with grantees. Please take a moment to make sure the contacts in ASSIST for your expanded learning grant are up to date. To access the system, click here.
Timeline of Important Events/Due Dates
- The Expanded Learning Division has created a timeline of important events and due dates throughout the fiscal year. To view the full timeline, click here.
- The Assurances for all of the current expanded learning grants are available on the CDE web page. To access the assurances, click here.