CA’s Golden Opportunity Post-Convening Update & Materials
Thank you to all of our attendees, presenters, guest speakers, and planning team! We hope our attendees left understanding CA’s Golden Opportunity and the next steps in Promoting Child & Community Wellness Through Cross-Sector Expanded Learning Partnerships!
And if you weren’t able to make it – no problem! You can still access the materials!
Convening Materials & Resources
- The event recording is coming soon! In the meantime, Subscribe to the CAN YouTube account to get notifications as content is uploaded!
- Download a PDF of the Convening Slides
- Resource Guide Brief – Final Brief Coming Soon!
Resources from CAN
- Statement of Strategic Direction Towards Equity-Driven Whole Child Health & Wellness
- Learn More about our Whole Child Health & Wellness Community of Practice
- Sign-Up for CAN’s Health & Wellness Newsletter!
Resources from the Panelists
- Supporting California’s Children Through a Whole Child Approach: A Field Guide for Creating Integrated, School-Based Systems of Care
- http://copn.org/ – Coalitions throughout CA
- Naloxone Distribution Project
- Example of a School District’s Naloxone Policy
Resources from Youth Opioid Response (YOR) CA and Additional Information
- YOR CA YouTube Playlist
- Coalition Building Resources
- Community Schools & School-Based Services
- Prevention Resources
- CalAIM Resources